I’m a list girl. admittedly, sometimes I’ll put stuff on my list, I’ve already done, so I can cross it off 😉 … translated into learning: this makes me an outline girl, in both how I learn while reading and how I take notes to learn. my point- bullet what I need to know! Solomon does this in Proverbs 6:16-19 (AMP) (I’ve bulleted for my reading enjoyment)
These six things the Lord hates, indeed, seven are an abomination to Him:
• A proud look [the spirit that makes one overestimate himself and underestimate others],
• a lying tongue, and
• hands that shed innocent blood,
• A heart that manufactures wicked thoughts and plans,
• feet that are swift in running to evil,
• A false witness who breathes out lies [even under oath], and
• he who sows discord among his brethren.
Thanks Solomon for just the facts!